It’s that time of year again… time to raise a glass to dear old Dad. Nothing says “thanks for a lifetime of love” like a stiff drink. Today we’re showing you two fun ways to gift Dad the ever popular gift of booze. So remember, a brown paper bag is not a sufficient form of gift wrap. You can do better; much better this Father’s Day.
If your Dad is a cigar man, don’t leave out this important accoutrement. A quick trip to the craft store and an extra five minutes will score you major bonus points with this gift wrap idea. Test tubes can typically be found at your local craft store for a few bucks or less. Funny labels will steal the show and put a smile on your Dad’s face. This awesome Papasaurus cigar band can be found here, and the bottle label here. Add a spool of grosgrain ribbon, in the manliest shade available, to tie it all together and call it a day.
Then, if Dad is not a smoker, we’ve got other fun ways to use those cigar labels. In place of the stogies use Twix bars or chocolate covered pretzels. An empty cigar box makes for a sturdy and reusable gift box. Another round of fitting cigar labels and a funny liquor label and Dad’s day is done!
Next up is for the Dad with a sweet tooth. Try our Stache label (buy it here) and a jar of his favorite sweets.
And just because we like to go the extra mile, here’s some random Father’s Day trivia for you. So, take a sip and talk amongst yourselves.
- Father’s Day is celebrated in over 50 countries around the globe.
- It wasn’t a national holiday until 1972.
- There are 2 million single dads and more than 200,000 stay at home Dad’s.
- The amount of time Dad’s spend with their kids has tripled since 1965
- About 1 in 3 children live in a home without a Dad – that’s right. So if you’re reading this, it’s likely because your Dad was great and he deserves an equally great day. Don’t forget to top off your drinks with a huge Father’s Day hug.
Love you, Dad.