Whether you’re welcoming a new baby into your family or you’re excited about celebrating your little one’s first birthday, celebrating around holiday season can be so fun! With Halloween around the corner, we think that it might just be the perfect theme for your birthday/baby shower party. So why are we so excited about this particular theme? Two words: little pumpkins! The cutest party props are so hard to find year round, so use this season’s goodies to throw the best little pumpkin party ever! Get creative with different shapes and colors. Yes, we’re mad about the pumpkin orange, but we also think soft peppermint and mint green look amazing combined with different orange and yellow shades. Plus, it’s so easy to combine it all. If your cupcakes are orange, just dress them up with mint green toppers. If your drink labels are orange, spice them up with mint green straws. Piece of cake!
- Kids Birthday
- Custom Label
- Personalized Wine Label
- Baby Shower
- Beer Labels
- Bottled Water Custom Labels
- Wine Labels
- Personalized Birthday Labels
- Personalized Gift Stickers
- Bridal Shower
- Wedding Anniversary
- Mother's Day
- Pet's birthday party
- Housewarming Party
- Engagement Parties
- Family Reunion Party
- Bachelorette Party
- Full Moon Celebration
- Baptism Party
- Vow Renewal
- 4th of July
- New Years
- Special Events
- Father's Day
- Bachelor Party
- DIY Ideas
- Party Favors
Here’s to all the girls out there who just wanna have fun! How about a ghouls night party on the spookiest night in the year? You can have the party in or out and as long as your costume is chic and fun, you’re into having a blast with your closest girlfriends. Yey! Above you can see a sample of invitations you can use. But the choice is all yours and you can use colors you like or even include a scary photo of you and your crowd.
Knock knock! Trick or treat! Hey everyone, Halloween is near and you’re probably as busy as bees planning adult or kids scary party. We bet you need help with custom labeling. That’s why we’re bringing you a bunch of Halloween labels you can use to personalize your big event and make the experience unforgettable.
The Fourth of July is here and it’s the time when you can enjoy and celebrate freedom, good food, and fireworks in the company of friends and family. Do you already have some outdoor get-together plans? If no, you better hurry up and plan your day. If you need help with clever and fun last minute 4th of July decorating ideas, we’re here to help! All you need is a backyard grill, refreshing drinks, and festive red, white, and blue party favors.
Now we know we are a couple seasons a head of ourselves with this one, but we were browsing over at Hostess With The Mostess and saw this one and wanted to share right away. Plus there is nothing like willing for the summer to come by planning your awesome parties now!!
Of course this party sticks to Red, White, and Blue. As well as Stars, Strips and anything nautical! The above place settings are paper napkins, paper plates and cute baking cups. Not only will there be little to no dishes to clean up but you can buy what you need and for the next party get new matching plates.
There are so many simple treats and decor in this party.
Look at these cute chip treat boxes, add our labels and I am in LOVE!
Where would one even start with this party? Popcorn? Place Settings?
Jumbo Gum Balls in this clear tubes with ribbon and stars on top make super cute favours. SImple, DIY, and Cheap. But finding only red, white and blue ones may take a little while.
FULL VENDOR CREDITS:
– Event Concept & Styling: Jen Carver of Banner Events
– Photographer: Rochelle Pettingill
– Graphic Design Suite & Invitation: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
– Custom fondant cupcake toppers & macarons: 4 Kids Cakes
– Cupcakes: Designs by SK
– Crab character suckers, Nautical napkins & plates, nautical pennant garland, nautical table garland, life preservers, popcorn boxes, anchor stir sticks, rope handle baskets, lanterns, starfish: Oriental Trading Company
– Sugar star pops: Tikkido
– Acrylic craft paint: DecoArt Inc.
– Custom laser cut wood letters & nautical décor (anchors, captain’s wheel, paddles, etc…) & vinyl: Ten23 Designs
– Textured cardstock, colored jute, grosgrain ribbon & This to That adhesive: American Crafts
– Farm stand milk bottles: Red Hill General Store
– Wooden utensils, red paper lanterns, red, white & blue gumball tubes: Katarina’s Paperie
– Star balloons, fry boxes, glittered swizzle sticks: Party On! Designs
– Red, silver & blue Sparkle Sticks: Made by a Princess
– White tablecloths: Wholesale Event Solutions
– Striped treat cups, napkins & paper straws: Petite Party Studio
– 4th of July ribbon: Ribbon Revelry
– Custom hair bows: Designs by SK
– Custom nautical shirts: Make it Mine Couture
– Custom 4th of July firework shirts: Great Stitch
– Custom pom wands: Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams
The season is here, and the days to the big day are getting closer. If you wanted to mix up your normal christmas cookie choices then host a cookie exchange! There is almost no prep work to a cookie exchange as the guests bring the main event, the COOKIES!!
Thanks to Glorious Treats for this party!
The point of a christmas cookie exchange is to have each guest bring a couple dozen of their favourite kind of cookie. Try to make it different kinds of cookies! And then everyone meet sup and you talk to friends, mingle, and swap cookies. This allows each person to head home with a variety of cookies to eat!
How about setting up a Hot Chocolate Bar? Basic hot chocolate but with a choice of marshmallows, carmel, chocolate chips, and candy cane to put in it! Everyone will love making there favourite mix!
When you are letting people know that they should be different kinds of cookies. They do not have to be basic cookies any way…
How about cookies on a stick?
This party also had a cookie design bar, the kids got to decorate gingerbread men as there parents snacked!
So many cute ways you could do this party, and the more people the more kinds of cookies!!
Let us know if you make some cookies! Send us photos!
Party details –
Party Host, concept, set-up and many of the delicious treats – Auntie Bea’s Bakery
Photography, set-up help, props and Hot Cocoa Cookies – Glorious Treats (me)
Printables – Swish Printables